Unable to sleep

In the recent past since Mid November, I am not getting sound and steady sleep. Lot of thoughts on the professional and personal side keeps on running in my mind. I am always feeling disturbed and unsatisfactory in any things I do or get. Feels like eating more without desire for a specific food. And often get severe headache where in the pain originates behind the neck and spreading to the back of my head. I think I need some help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Unable to sleep

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi Yes you said it right, you definitely need some help. You have described signs of depression and anxiety so it would be best if you can go consult a psychiatrist soon. Also, get some counseling sessions as clearly something is making you worried and unhappy but you are not sure what it is. In this case, counseling helps you to recognize and address your specific issues so that eventually it can be resolved.