Unable to sleep
I am unable to sleep without medicines and if i leave the medicines i suffer from other side effects also. I am taking clonotril and ola as medicine for being an entrepreneur

Dr. Ramakant Gadiwan
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Wardha
Hypnotherapy Treatment Play very important role to improve sleep without medicine & all psychological problems. For more information visit www.sparshpsychologist.in
Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 15 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Any effort put to sleep hampers sleep and focusing on sleep or lack of it all the time also acts a vicious circle . Drug dependence and drug tolerance will eventually result. Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine normally not taken for a longer duration. YOU should try come out of chemical dependence by counseling/hypnotherpy
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, you haven't provided details about duration of your insomnia, duration of medication use, any other accompanying symptoms of mental I'll health, any physical comorbidities, any drug use, any ongoing stressor amongst many other important things. You will need to consult a psychiatrist in person for a thorough assessment to diagnose the type of insomnia, identifying the cause( medical or psychological) and managing it appropriately. Also your dependence on clonotril will need to be assessed besides many other things. Kindly seek an appointment soon. Good luck.