Unable to sleep
Hi, am 23 years old student doing my mba. I have had this problem of not getting sleep from 4 years may be. How much ever tired I am, Even though when I feel completely sleepy, when I get on to my bed I don't get sleep. I will wait for hours like that only on my bed doing nothing before I go to sleep.

Hello there, Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings. Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends. Consult Physician for further advice...