Unable to breath
Sometimes when I eat something dry without liquid, it blocks my inhaling. I'm unable to inhale due to something. Somebody has to hit my back in diff ways to help me breath. PLEASE HELP.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

your symptoms are suggestive of recurrent choking episodes, causes can be many and are mostly due to diseases of 1. food pipe 2. vocal cords 3. wind pipe 4. neurological causes you need to undergo complete evaluation and investigations pertaining to above organs for diagnosis consult a ENT specialist as well gastroenterologist  for diagnosis and treatment