Dry and Blocked Nose
My nose is dry and blocked since 3 or more months. I have tried consulting and ENT and they gave me 5 days of meds including anti histamine and told to inhale steam but it didn't help. It is still dry and I have difficulty in breathing. Not even able to work out due to the same

Avoid cold food intake. Drink plenty of water. Saline nasal drops, steroid sprays will be helpful. ENT Doctor opinion. U can take online consultion too

Oxy nasal spray
Use only saline nasal drops Not to do steam inhalation nor antihistamines
exercise like running, jogging