Ultrasound Report
Please find attached my ultrasound Report and guide me about this.. Is everything is correct?? I am suffering from hyperbilurubin from last 10+ years. Please suggest me

Well.. You have mild hepatomegaly and grade one fatty liver changes..are you overweight? Smoking? Alcohol? Junk and oily food intake? These may be the common causes..apart from it viral infection may also be a cause..about hyper bilirubin aemia may be you have congenital syndrome like Gilberts..better consult a physician and get evaluated