Ulcer on penis

Hi doctor, I have ulcers on my penis.its red in color & has foul smell. I recently had unprotected intercourse with my colleague. I need help. Please guide me wat ta do?
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from chancroid, herpes genitalis, syphilis or gonorrhoea. It can be a non std like traumatic ulcer or contact dermatitis also. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations to confirm the diagnosis. Treatment for all the conditions vary. So it's important to confirm the diagnosis. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?