I have a penis ulcer
Sir i have problem with my penic ulcer since last 2 days,What should I do next?plz tell me solution of this problem.
74 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello...... Did you have unprotected sexual intercourse?? If yes it could be sexual transmitted disease , you must consult dermatologist , painless ,button like ulcer is present in syphilis , it heals on its own in few days .... Local examination is required , Consult gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?