Ulcer on peinis

Doc i notice that peinal ulcer this can be treat or not ? plz help me doc i never sex with anyone what i do now?
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ulcer on peinis

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello my friend... I understand your concern towards your genital health... There are many causes for genital rashes so thorough clinical examination and evaluation is necessary to diagnose and treat the condition appropriately...if you had previous sexual exposure possible causes are sexually transmitted diseases, if you are having associated itching it may be due to fungal infection,contact dermatitis, psoriasis, scabies etc...so I would suggest you to consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?