Have ulcers below the sk

Have ulcers below the skin of pennis at the tip. No pain or burning experience. had sex with sex worker
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Have ulcers below the sk

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello ...it could be sexaully transmitted disease... Painless lesion on penis could be sypillis appears after 2-3 weeks after exposure if you have not used condom while having sex ....it s a button like lesion heals on its own but infection remains in body ... So consult dermatologist or venerologist get yourself examined.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?