Ulcer on penic
Sir i have problem on my penis i have taken treatment from doctor and tablets like Zampred, xyzal m,agithral,zinetac,clindatime,alaspan,cream like chitomesh sf,fucibet but not cure my problem it can be increase my provlem after taken this tablets plz tell me solution of this problem i hereby attach my prescription and allergies of this medicine on mine
388 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,, how long you are having this ulcer? Does it pain? Does it itch? How it started (like few days after unprotected sexual intercourse) does you have fever? Have you undergone any blood tests? How long you have been taking these medicines? If ulcer is not controlled by tablets then you need to take higher antibiotics or antibiotics as injections? Kindly get back with details or consult dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?