Penis foreskin
Hi, I see I have redness on my penis foreskin. I went to doc and he gave me Candid B and I applies it it went off. But again when I pull my skin I see some redness on the bottom of my penis head foreskin. Also there are no ulcers on it and no itchy.

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
hello, you nee to attach the photo ,to see and give a clear opinion. Since the lesion is same as before and your docter diagnosed it has fungal infection, you can continue the same ointment again and should stop only after two days of complete disappearance of the lesion. Otherwise it will only subside but not completely cured and may later flare up.