Ulcer in throat

My wife developed a couple of ulcers in the inner throat area. One of them left a hole there. Who should i see? Could it be anything serious?
views-icons 69 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

You should see an ENT doctor who can say what the ulcer is.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?