Throat Ulcer came after a viral fever
I have throat ulcer since the past three days and undergoing treatment for it (i am being prescribed some tablets like olise cipt, cetgo, zincoplex) but I don't know hoe long it takes for the ulcers to heal...also now m having difficulty to speak also, very faint voice comes out of mouth even when i shout. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to heal, or if my treatment is going in the right direction and should i be concerned about the voice part or is it just part of a throat problem like mine

You seem to be suffering from acute laryngitis with post viral apthous ulcers both of which are secondary to viral upper respiratory tract infection. Usually both the conditions are self resolving and you need to take symptomatic treatment like painkillers, oral antiseptic gels. You need to follow voice rest for a week and do steam inhalation for faster recovery from laryngitis
Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required

Mouth ulcers with fever Viral throat infection treatment How long does it take for throat ulcers to heal