Mouth Ulcers
Doctor with what specialization should I visit for Mouth Ulcer? A Doctor acquaint with my family suggested that we should consult an ENT for mouth Ulcers! My cousin gets ulcer very frequently and she also takes dietary supplement tablets, and tries everything to avert this problem but still get ulcers. This time she is not relieved and I wanted to take her to a specialized Doctor, whom should I visit?
2737 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shakuntala Ghosh
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad
Frequent mouth ulcers can be a result of stress or lowered immunity, Vitamin B12 deficiency, anaemia or chronic inflammatory diseases like pemphigus vulgaris. U can consult an Ent specialist or a dermatologist for managing this condition
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.