Ulat In mouth

I am suffering for major ulsar in my mouth. I don't no real reason from ulsar. So can tell me reason....

Doctor Answers (7) on Ulat In mouth

Dr. Ratnika Agarwal Pune | Dental Surgeon
start taking multivitamin tab A to Z daily once after meal,continue it for a month, u will get the results
Dr Raghavendra Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
There are many reasons for it.. if ur diabetic , bacterial infection; stress, traumatic bite , medically compromised patients... go to dentist and seek an opinion. Apply pansarol for healing of pain is thr use mucopain
Hi..Ulcer in mouth may be due to various reasons like stress,vitamin deficiency or due to trauma.Normally it heals in 1 week ,if its continuing more than one month, visit dentist for clinical examination.For sympotomatic relief you can apply dentogel over the ulcer.
Hi as mentioned for your age mostly it might be apthous ulcer so not to worry much if it heals in few days or a week.if the ulcer doesn't heal for more than a month better visit dentist.Its better to visit dentist atleast once in a year.
Dr. Sapna Sharma Pune | General Physician
Hi, it would be better if you can visit a dentist asap, as the right cause of the ulcer should be detected as early as possible. It requires proper intraoral examination and history taking. After that appropriate treatment can be given to you.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
There are multiple reasons for oral ulcers and the correct diagnosis can only be made after a proper clinical examination..... we cannot provide the reason just by reading your query..... please visit your dentist for a proper examination..... the right treatment can only be instituted after the right diagnosis.. Regards.....
there are so many causes of mouth ulcers like-
-Stress or tissue injury is thought to be the cause of simple mouth ulcers.
-Certain foods, including citrus or acidic fruits and vegetables (such as lemons, oranges, pineapples, apples, figs, tomatoes and strawberries), can trigger a mouth ulcer.
-Sometimes a sharp tooth surface also trigger mouth ulcers.
-Some cases of complex mouth ulcers are caused by an underlying health condition, such as an impaired immune system; nutritional problems, such as vitamin B-12, zinc, folic acid, or iron deficiency and heat in stomach. .

Usually ulcer heals by itself only within 1 week.
You can take 'Becosule capsule' once in a day for 1 week for faster recovery.
Temporarily you can apply mucopain gel over ulcer for relief..