Typhoid fever not down

My brother was diagnosed with Typhoid when his fever was not coming down. His Typhoid level is high 162.He is on medicine for the same from Thursday today is Monday and his fever has not gone yet completely. Whole day his temperature is normal but in evening or in afternoon his temperature goes to 99.how many more days it will take for his fever to go Completey. Is it normal or not?? I read that it takes 15 days for fever of Typhoid to go Completey is it true??? Today is 5th day he is taking medicine of Typhoid. He is taking Enteromycetin 250 capsule 3 times a day and omnacortil 5 that also 3 times a day. Is the medicine correct or it is of low power that's why it is taking time. Please help doctor and reply fast

Doctor Answers (2) on Typhoid fever not down

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. The features of typhoid are fever with chills and increasing in a step ladder form, evening rise in temperature and night sweats. On examination relative bradycardia is a unique feature. The treatment was not proper as such. Tab. Zenflox 100 twice a day for 5 days and tab. Medomol 300 mg thrice a day for 3 days. Additionally you can give tab. Glutanase once a day after food for 10 days. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Jayesh Pavra Ahmedabad | General Physician
First of all level of typhoid means what ? is it s.widal ? medicines are not proper
Typhi dot
stop omnacortil , w/f bleeding