Typhoid fever
Is it good to have multivitamin after typhoid fever is gone And what should I eat now..pls suggest the diet

Take Giloy ghan vati

Yes u can take multivitamin after typhoid. Take all easily digestable foods. Plant protein , proper carbohydrate and fats u can take. U must avoid - fastfood, fatty food , too much oily food , milk products. Etc.
◆ Like my Fb page 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for various medical information and disease related news and treatment with management. ◆ Subscribe my YouTube channel 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for medical and disease related informative videos. ◆ Join My Whatsapp Group "Dr.Neogy's Clinic" for Medical Information,advice,Treatment information etc by using this link - https://chat.whatsapp.com/4cc6gqbon5u35zeowizqfi
You can take multivitamin.. take amrutarishta daily two spoon  two times a day.. eat light and easily digestible foods.. include fruits in your diet