Typhoid fever
After having Allopathic medicine in night my brothers temperature goes to 98. 7 to 99.1 and after 1 hour it comes down to normal temperature.. Plzzz tell me ayurvedic medicine for Typhoid or home remedies for Typhoid

Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Nagpur
Any kind of fever Ayurvedic diet restrictions are very necessary if your willing for ayurvedic medicine.Your diet should be rice soup,dal soup,puffed rice(lahya),upma. water should be boiled till it remain1/4.You can shadangodak.Take sudarshan kadha 2 spoon 2times per day.if it is going below normal rub his Palm and sole directly or with vacha churna.
Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi..... The only effective treatment for typhoid is antibiotics. ... Drink adequate fluids. This helps prevent the dehydration that results from a prolonged fever and diarrhea. If you're severely dehydrated, you may need to receive fluids through intravenously.... Consult your Physician for further advice.....