Typhoid fever
Since 15 days I can take typhoid medicine's under medicine course I have some relief ..but after 15 days I can stop medicine the symptoms have again start ...fever,body pain, shoulder pain...this medicine I can take.. Cefixime and ofloxacin Limcee Sumo Aciloc My widal reaport is 1:320 What can I do

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

You are not treated completely ... Please continue your medicine for 7 days
visit or take online consultation for treatment.