Twitching of eye
I am suffering from eye twitching from past one week and upper lid in the left eye has some infection I guess it is not like the other eye. It is irritating me a lot what is the solution please help me

Dryness (CVS) causing twitching, so use some lubricating eye drops, eg Refresh liquigel 4-5 times a day,& for lid infection take antibiotic orally (L-cin 500mg once daily )for 5 days&antibiotic eye ointment locally3-4 times (neosporin eye ointment).
Hello....... The most common causes of eyelid twitch are stress, fatigue, and caffeine.... You need relaxation... Sleep for 7 to 8 hours, don't stress yourself... If you suspect eye infection consult ophthalmologist, irritation of eye has so many causes... Need to examine eyes. Consult your doctor,