Turbinate enlargment
My doctor asked me to take ct scan and in that it made that my turbinates got enlarged and mucosal prominence and having deviated septum and having small conchae bullosa in middle turbinates and i am having symptoms of "nasal congestion" and "post nasal drip(mucus coming from my mouth) and "(bad breath)"some time bad smell I can face from my nose come when I exhale and my sense of smell and taste good will the symptom I have are because turbinate enlargment or symptom of corona ? I am feeling stress can u answer my doubt?

Meet doctor again

Your symptoms are chronic and doesnt  look like you are infected with corona virus. However if you are scared you can do covid test.
online consultation with CT scan plates
steam inhalation
The symptoms of corona and common cold are both similar only way we can differentiate between them is by going for a covid test but looking at your symptoms of only Nasal Congestion and bad smell it doesn’t look to be those of Covid symptoms so a local nasal spray and some medication can help you out with alleviation of your symptoms. One of the symptoms for Covid is loss of sensation of smell.
Consult back your doctor
Plenty of liquids to be taken that to warm do some gargling.