Tuberculosis-Lymph nodes
Hi, I am based out of Pune.I have been suffering from Tubercular Lymphadenopathy & have been under the treatment for the same since past 9 months. Though I could still feel the swollen nodes in the left side of neck. I am concerned as after taking the treatment as well the size of the nodes hasn't decreased. I would like to take opinion of the experienced specialist doctor in this area. Kindly suggest a good doctor in pune.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Please get a FNAC done from the affected neck lymph node. If TB still persists, the affected lymph  should be removed surgically. If it is not TB. It should be treated accordingly.

Treatment for heberden nodes