TT INJECTION
Dear Doctors, Today while using trimmer I got cut in lower lip and a little blood came out, I got my last TT injection before 6 month 20 days ago and ( one before this 2 years ago also) Should I get a TT SHOT for this incident also? Thanks

No need

Connect with me on WhatsApp Get consultation with diet advice 93067two9785 24*7 Available
It's better to take .
Connect please
According to your query and sign and  know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods and • take home made food only and do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
No not required.
Yes Take it Kindly consult for further management and treatment
Not required.
Yes it is adviced to take TT
Not required if taken within 6 months
Consultation
Need few more details Kindly consult
if in doubt take . good luck