TSH higher than normal
Hi, my TSH level is 6. I am currently having Thyronorm 75 mg. Please suggest if anything is wrong. Also if I should get my T3 and T4 checked.

If you are already taking thyronorm 75 and your tsh is 6 (which is just above the upper limit) it may not be necessary to undergo any evaluation or tests for the same.. You may just change the way you take tablet. Just take it empty stomach in the morning and avoid eating or drinking anything for at least half hour after that.. It should make a difference.. Repeat tsh after 3 months to see the effect. If there is a rising trend then you may raise the dose according to your body weight

Yes. Get Free T3,free t4 and tsh checked. The dose might need to be adjusted. These are required every 3 months.
Have you ever got a comprehensive thyroid evaluation? This is required to diagnose the exact disease which is causing the hypothyroidism. It could be a hereditary autoimmune disease like Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Some of these diseases may turn cancerous at a later stage.
Please go to an NABL accredited laboratory in your city after 12 hours fasting(have early supper the previous night, and on empty stomach take your present dose of thyronorm), get the following tests done: FT3, FT4, TSH, TPO, ATG, USG-Thyroid. Then get back to me via Practo's Direct Teleconsultation. This set of tests is done only once in a lifetime. You may also need a Nuclear scanning of thyroid at a later stage. A another colleague mentioned, once in 3 months, you need to get only TSH levels tested(always after 12 hours fasting, and always at same NABL accredited laboratory) and an USG-Thyroid every year to help me adjust your Thyronorm requirements accurately and to predict the possibility of cancerous development at an early stage so as to advise you to surgically remove the thyroid before it can harm you.
Thyronorm  25 mcg  early morning