Trying to concieve

Trying to concieve since 20months. I have been diagnosed with thyroid and recently also said I have pcos not major I did few tests , and i have severe phlegm and cold due to whih i fall prey to wheezing which is very troubling. Hsg test normal Amh serum - 2.67ng/ml Few other blood test attached reports and my canning report also was normal 3 layered cervix.

Doctor Answers (2) on Trying to concieve

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
You can heal all the above  and have a healthy  natural  pregnancy.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Hypothyroidism and pcos both causes oligomennorhea, pcos also decreases follicle reserve... Prolactin level increases 10 to 20 times in pregnancy, otherwise it should be normal.. It seems to be high in youe case.. Photo is taken in dim light, not clearly visible.. Consult general physician if it's high..