Trying to conceive
I am trying to concieve since last 6 months. Consulted my regular doctor 2 months back regarding the same but she suggested some tests fro thyroid and it came out +ve . Then she asked me to consult a endocrinologist for further treatmenmt and asked nt to concieve till this gets cures. However, thes thyroid test were done again at the endocrinologist and this time the test was negative. My gynaec had suggested me to take yasmin (for PCOD) for 1 month initially. Howver its been 2 months since all these have been done but still im not able to concieve.

Dr. BKN Sudha
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad

Start medicine for ovulation induction, get follicular study done to identify ovulation. intercourse around that time helps u