Trying to conceive
I am trying to conceive.I have thyroid and pcod. Undergoing treatment for both. Took my first ever ovulation prediction test.it came positive.is it dependable or are my lh levels elevated because of my hormonal issues?

Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Pune

Yes hormonal imbalance is a feature of PCOS. its good that u r ovulating. Anovulation is common in PCOS. So follow follicular study and do accordingly. stick to ur treatment advised by ur infertility consultant.
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, to conceive you need 4 good things.1, good folicals with timely ovulation. 2,patent and healthy Fallopian tubes. 3, Good endometrium. And 4 good semen.All associated with stress less life. So go on taking chance with each good report like ovulation.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Having hormonal imbalances is common among women with PCOS. Visit a gynecologist, get follicular study done wth timely ovulation. Ensure that your fallopian tubes are open and healthy, you have a good endometrium lining and your partnr's semen quality is good. Wish you luck! You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied fertility treatments and services to make your parenthood dreams come true. My clinic has a network of 14 centers located across India and Nepal. You can mail your contact details to reach you.