Trying to conceive hsg test
I am 33 years old and have been ttc for 1 year. All my tests are normal and now my doctor has advised me to undergo HSG. Can you please advise if i do the test on day 8 and my ovulation occurs on day 14/15, can i have unprotected intercourse a couple of days after the test Is there a problem if I conceive immediately after HSG test or should i wait for my next cycle before trying again Thank you

Hai yes you can go for intercourse
As ovaries are exposed to radiation it is better not to conceive in the same cycle in which HSG is done
Continue Fol 123
Avoid lifting weights and stress and intercourses and travel and dehydration Avoid papaya and pineapple
Hi. You can do HSG as advised . After day 11 only you need to try for preg .There is no problem if you conceive after HSG .