Trouble getting pregnant
So I am currently trying to get pregnant but its kind of hard because I don't know when im ovulating and fertile. So my question is how do I know when im ovulating?

Do you have regular cycles? Since how long have you been trying for a baby? If you have a regular 28-30 days cycle, you are likely to ovulate around 14-16th day.
You are very young and in absence of any major medical/surgical issues, you shouldn't be overtly worried.
If both of you are healthy, do not really go by the calendar and mechanise the process of procreation. It causes unnecessary stress and stress which can lead to difficulty in conception even if everything else is fine.
Hi . You r only 18yrs , so dont worry, try in days like 8th,10th,12th14th,16th,18th day of cycle so you will get pregnancy easily. If you have 28 to 30 days cycle then you r ovulating in 14th or 16th day.
You are too young to take any stress regarding pregnancy.. how long have u been married for ? Have intercourse on alternate days between day 10 to day 18 of periods , provided your cycles are regular 30 days
Consult me at Jeevan Jyoti clinic and hospital dilshad garden Delhi