Treatment of OCD
I have an Obessesive Compulsive Disorder. I repeat some actions such as repeative telling and doing actions. Can you please help me in some medications pr excercise to prevent it. It also causes head pain due repeatetively thoughts in mind. Any medincines would help.

Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Pune
Hello, Since you have mentioned that you have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD), I assume that, it has been told to you by a Consulting Psychiatrist. I hope you have not diagnosed yourselves with OCD by looking up the internet and mathcing your symptoms with what's given there. Having said that, what you have described in your question, seem to be pointing towards OCD. I, however cannot confirm that without a consultation in person. The policies of Practo Consult do not allow me to prescribe any medication whatsoever. Also, it would not be right to do so anyway, since a detailed clinical history of your symptoms is necessary to be taken, before prescribing you any medication. Thus, please consult with a Psychiatrist of your choice at the earliest. I/He/She would be able to prescribe, not just the right medication, but also advice some therapy sessions for you which are very effective in the treatment of OCD. Good luck!