Tounge problem
My tounge freakenly affecting with white pupels and I feels bad in it and feeling some gum problems also...

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you need to undergo evaluation for any bacterial or fungal infection on tongue. It could be normal variation also. Seek advice from nearest dentist after consulting. Regards

Hello there we understand your feeling and yiur condition but then yiur condition need prior examination before proceeding to evakuation or treatment. This white patches or pimples has many number of reasons to appear and we need to know whuch one is the casue of yours . For this yiu need to go consult doctor privately so that he can have a better look of it. Plot one in your practo and consult him today. Thank you