Toothache in whole mouth

After having my food ex lunch dinner or break fast I am feeling pain in my jaws, teeths with slight headache. I had gastric problems from last one year. Is that something related to gastric??

Doctor Answers (7) on Toothache in whole mouth

Dr. Arun Kant Delhi | Prosthodontist
Gastric refulx is not very common, but if it is so in your case then definately it can cause erosion  your teeth specially from your inner side. Secondly it may be due to cavities, impacted tooth or gum disease. Pain intensity is always increased with gastrict problem. So please get them checked and to fot the treatment as sson as possible.
Dr. Arun kant, MDS
Dr. Hiren Prajapati Ahmedabad | Dental Surgeon
Acid Re flux can cause erosion to your teeth, pain may be due to deep cavities, Gum infections, erosion etc. There may be erupting Wisdom tooth a possible reason. Gastritis may related to headache at times.
Consult Dentist to find the Exact Diagnosis.
meet Physician for gastritis, Its Curable.
Hello, The pain could be due to a deep cavity or the erosion of one or more of your teeth due to gastric reflux.Do visit a dentist to get the problem fixed. Regards DR SUMAN MAKAM DENTAL ARTS BANGALORE
Don't think there is teeth pain due to gastric problem. Pain could be due to cavity in one or more tooth or due to gum problems like pocket formation etc . Please visit a dentist for proper examination and treatment of the related cause.
Hello..pain in the jaw after food may be due to cavity which can be treated either with filling or RCT. Gastritis may cause reflux which cause erosion of tooth thereby sensitivity.Visit nearby dentist and physician to know the exact cause followed by treatment.
Severe gastritis can lead to teeth erosion  followed by sensitivity in teeth. but pain after meals is not a sign of gastritis. there might be some cavity.  please visit a dentist & get your teeth examined. Headache is related to gastritis  at times.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello I don't think gastritis is related to toothache unless gastritis or acid reflux  has led to erosion of the teeth enamel causing the sensitivity ...but yes headache can be a reason for gastritis..... I suggest you to meet a physician thank you