Toothache and swelling
My father has got toothpain of last teeth of left side. And that puss came and evaporated and cheeks has been swelling . Doctor has suggested medicens like CIPLOX TZ , KETEROL,BE COMPLEX,and it has been given for three day again we went to meet her then she changed one tablet,SHE CHANGED.KETEROL TO ULTRACET TABLET.is this tablets are correct. If not please suggest me tablets for reducing swelling and pain...plzzz give me medicens

Dr. Kunal R Shah
Dental Surgeon 10 yrs exp Nashik

Hi..This might be related to wisdom tooth or any decayed tooth. Instead of ciplox tz , please take augmentin 625 mg. Rest all tablets are ok but if pain persists then I suggest to visit dentist again.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
To reduce swelling give the following medicine:- Tab. Zymogesic DS three times a day before meals that is empty stomach with water and patient should not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes after taking the medicines it has to be taken for three days