Tooth problem
What are the types of toothpaste we have. What is the use of snowdent toothpaste. I heard that it helps for teeth whitening. Is that true. I have slightly yellowish teath. I don't smoke and don't use any kind of tobacco products. Please help...

Dr. A.V.K.Narene
Endodontist 13 yrs exp Chennai
The contact time of the toothpaste in the mouth is limited to few minutes only...it is only a supplement to whitening procedures which are done in the clinic. As standing alone, it will not have much whitening effect.
Dr. Gautam Agarwal
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Hi. Natural human tooth colour is slightly yellowish, so that is perfectly normal! Toothpastes like snowdent and Colgate visible white have some but limited effectiveness in tooth whitening. In fact, you may hardly notice the difference without using shade guides. If you can be happy with natural tooth colour. just rinse after every meal and brush and floss thoroughly daily. If you want sparkling white teeth, talk to a dentist for teeth whitening treatments.
Dr. K. R. Srinivasan
Implantologist 21 yrs exp Chennai
Toothpastes have a very limited role in teeth whitening, you condition can be improved by professional tooth whitening procedures, consult your dentist,.