Tooth problem

I cant smile because of my bad teeth i need to go for a Press on veneer or veneer. My teeth are really bad and few damages . I am not in a condition to spend lots of money for tooth repair but i really want to bring a smile. My side teeth near the front teeth is bit upside like a lion can Veneer will fix it and also i have few missing teeth.. at the moment i like to go for a cheap treatment were i can fix my missing teeth and few teeth with on line. I have heard about press on veneer teeth is cheap and can work for a year please suggest me. Because of bad teeth i am losing my confident level.

Doctor Answers (3) on Tooth problem

What you are looking for is cosmetic dental treatment. It is voluntary. If you are going to undergo a procedure to look better then make sure that you choose a dentist based on skill rather than cost. Because a botched procedure could end up worsening your smile rather than enhancing it. If you don't have that kind of budget then start saving for the procedure and do it after a year. But when you do it- do it right.
Crowns and bridges can be done in most economic ways.proper treatment requires ur intra oral pictures. Dont worry every problem has a solution. Your intraoral pictures would be more helpful
Dr. Ravi Goyal Thane | Dentist
Press on veneers are not done in India usually, what you must have seen must have been on a US website, as if you do it, you will have to order from there , it called as snap on smile. If you share some pics we can try to give you some economical solution to your problem.