Dental veneer

How much is the cost for 1 veneer and how long do they last?????? I need it to fill small gaps in my front teeth

Dr. Prateek Kumar
Dentist 6 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, costing of 1 veneer may vary from clinic to clinic and also quality, roughly from 3k-8k. Short but atleast 2-3 appointments They last life long but you have to take few precautions in order to maintain them. Direct Composite veneer system can also be used, this will have an long appointment time but will be a single visit procedure and will cost less.
Dr. Dishank Bhardwaj
Dentist 8 yrs exp Delhi
cost of one veneer differ from 3000 to 7000rs and it also differs from dentist to dentist as well as layer of veneer if it's e-max or zirconia you can also go for direct compomers or composite lamination as it's non invasive procedure if gaps are small as you have mentioned
Dr. Shikha Srivastava
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi
it will cost from 2000 to 7000 depends on the layer of zirconium used during veneer preparation min 2000 n max 7000