Tooth problem
I am getting sever tooth pain when I had sweets, getting black layer on tooth, is this due to water or any chemicals in toothpaste, we are buying from outside, and using Colgate.

Ur symptoms are suggestive of a decayed tooth that has started spreading to the tooth nerve. Get an immediate consultation with a near by Dental Surgeon

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+198
Chat with a dentist
Hi there .. well if u have pain on consuming sweets u might have pupal disease (cavities ) . And yes black layer might be an indication for caries or cavities . Consult a dentist near by . Get a xray for.the tooth and depending upon severity ur treatment may vary like restoration , rct , extraction .
Pain on sweets is indicative of pulpal involvement of teeth. Black layer seems like a carious lesion in the tooth. There are no chemicals in any toothpastes that can turn your tooth black as far as I know. Would urgently recommend you seeing a dentist.