Tooth problem build
Hi doctor. My brother has a big gaps in his teeth and they are little yellowish. Plz advise what can be done and also give me the fare estimate. Many thanks in advance.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you can book an appointment with me for check up. We need to see whether he requires braces. Yellowish teeth can be made white by Laminates or whitening. Usually costs 26k to 36k Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there... If u want a natural way to cover the gaps...then go for braces..it takes time but permanent solution... If not...you can opt for laminate/ veneers ... Braces will cost u around 25-30k and laminates varies from clinic to clinic... Take care...!!
Dr. Shilpa
Dentist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
depending on his age we can put braces for him with which gaps will be covered otherwise you can put caps (laminates ) to cover the gaps braces is the best treatment it may range from 18k to 25k