Tooth pain since night

I am suffering from tooth pain from past night. I have never had a tooth before. It's the first time I am getting tooth pain. I don't eat much sweets or chocolates. Please let me know what could be the reason for this sudden pain and also the remedies
views-icons 41 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Tooth pain since night

Hi, most common reason for tooth ache is decay or deep caries in tooth. You can take analgesics for temporary relief. Visit a dentist for oral check up to find out cause of tooth pain and possible solution for this. Take care.
Dr. Rohan Virani Mumbai | Implantologist
The remedy is to do a root canal. Visit www.trisadental.in
Have urself a Dental consultation to find out the exact reason for ur tooth pain. Ur description of the problem is incomplete
Dr. Prashanth .V Chennai | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Hi , your tooth ache might not be due to consuming sweets or candies . What kind of pain do you experience ? Does it agrevate in lying position or during chewing foods .is ur gums swollen /reddish in the area where ur tooth is paining ? It's better to consult a dentist and get an xray for the tooth for analysing wats the cause for ur pain .
Hello...
Eating chocolates is not the only reason for tooth pain. Tooth pain can be caused by many reasons. They can be
● Dental decay and cavities.
● Fracture of tooth.
● Sensitivity by loss of tooth enamel.
●Gum related problems like plaque deposition or food impaction or periodontal pocket.
●Trauma
●Eruption of wisdom tooth in young adults of your age.
and many more...

The information provided by you is not sufficient to analyse the problem. Please visit your dentist. He/she is the best person to diagnose and provide remedy.
Pleaae do not self prescribe any antibiotic or pain killer or many OTC desensitising paste. Painkiller may give releif but they cannot reverse the reason for pain and the condition may agravate later to serious damage.