Tooth pain
I m suffering from tooth pain, its back teeth in lower jawline. It's slightly broken at few days ago. Then once I eat or drink any thing like it's cold /hot pain started heavily.

Hello The symptoms of having tooth pain especially on having high temperature food items clearly indicate that there is some infection or decay in the tooth that has reached the nerves of the tooth. Now depending whether it is a wisdom tooth or not the treatment would be decided. If it is the last tooth in the jaw that is a wisdom tooth that has not erupted completely or is tilted it will require extraction. If it is any other tooth or a wisdom tooth that has erupted completely and is straight, then it can be saved by root canal treatment and capping. It is better if you attach some photographs or X-rays for a better clarity.
You can get in touch with me. I am an Endodontist (root canal specialist) practicing in New Delhi
This requires professional dental treatment. Do not rely on medications or any home remedy these are not going to help at all.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Go for xray to determine the extent of decay. Send photo of your xray for further discussion
Any severe pain due to hot food or fluids suggest broken tooth portion extending till nerve region (pulp region) of the tooth or tooth decay touching the nerve region of the tooth. Firstly, I will ask you to check for below things - 1. Is it sensitivity or pain that you are having - plz differentiate. If it is pain, chances of decay or tooth breakage has touched the nerve region is high. 2. Does the pain or sensitivity last for few seconds or gets prolonged till many minutes or hours  - If sensitivity is only for few seconds, it can be cured with filling, if not it will need root canal treatment.
Plz visit a dentist and get it diagnosed at the earliest.
if you delay visiting a dentist,  you may miss the chance of getting cured with a filling and will surely need root canal treatment.
Hello, cracked tooth doesn't always causes pain. But If you have exposed tooth dentin or nerves, your tooth may be very sensitive to hot or cold drinks and cases severe pain. In such case you need to see dentist for treatment.
Kindly visit us at Dental Galaxy Pune for consultation or treatment http://dentalgalaxy.in/
Lukewarm salt water rinse will provide temporary relief.
Hii... Visit your nearby dentist , as you are experiencing sensitivity to hot & cold , may be your pulp chamber is exposed & u  need RCT for d tooth...
Visit to Dentist & start the necessary treatment
Avoid very hot & cold food / beverages
Please visit a dentist and get it checked.If it's minor chip off it can be treat by filling but if it's deep crack than might need other treatment options.
Visit nearby dentist soon
Avoid very hot or cold.