Tooth Pain.
I have got my tooth filled with white cement some 10 years ago. Now when I eat sweet there is a pain in that area ( I actually could not find which tooth is paining , I can only realise that pain is near that already filled tooth,it might be from same tooth also ). Bcoz of this my sweet consumption is reduced which is good for my health.What will happen if I don't treat my tooth considering it pains only when I take sweet.

Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Lucknow
Visit a nearby dentist and get a clinical and radiological examination done of your affected tooth..doctor will surely provide you with a definitive therapy..
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Go and get your x ray done after that only we can know the real problem
Dr. Vishwas Bansal
Orthodontist 5 yrs exp Haridwar
Just visit a dentist and get your x Ray done for proper diagnosis before jumping to any conclusions U can post your x Ray for further opinion
Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
You will need root canal which can be done in single sitting 45 minutes. with protaper technology from Germany. Visit - www.trisadental.in for more info
Dr. Sameer Gupta
Dentist 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi, as u mentioned, Your tooth responds to sweet, which means there is an underlying problem in the region You need to visit a dentist asap as your symptoms indicate that your tooth nerve (pulp) might be slowly getting affected.. delay might lead to root canal treatment or even extraction and as they say, prevention Is better than cure All the best