Tooth pain

I've a set of 14 teeth in upper jaw and the second last teeth from right side has cavity(black hole) n it's deep. Please suggest. It has started to pain little today. How much will be cost of Root canal treatment? And the process? Thanks :)
views-icons 92 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Tooth pain

Dr. Sunny Soni Bangalore | Endodontist
Hello sir , can you give a more detail about the type of pain you are experencing ??does the pain increase while lying down or chewing ?
U can get an xray done and if the decay is involving the pulp then u have to undergo rct..it can be done in a single sitting usually for most of the case using rotary instruments and it will be a painless procedure would cost you inbetween 3500 to 4000..
Dr Raghavendra Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Take one xray first with dentist. Depending on d depth of cavity it can b assessed to go filling or rct. Regarding rct procedure u will get enough idea seeing YouTube videos. Rct can b done in single or multiple sessions depending on infection type.I feel in Bangalore most dentist use rotary rct so I won't feel it will take much time for u
go opg x rays just to check periapical lesion  then follow up with rct and cap well i charge 1500 for rct and 3000 for cap rct is like removing of debris from canal and shaping and follow it up with filling intra canal
You need to immediately set up a dental appointment. If the cavity can be filled with filling then we can save the process of root canal or crowns,but if cavity is too deep then root canal and crown . Root canal at our setup is 3500/- Smile Studio Dental Clinic-Matunga and Worli
We specialise in single sitting root canal - so the advantage is you don't have to undergo multiple sittings and injections.
It is done by protaper technology  from Germany and i-root apex locator (usa).

The cost of this rs 3000/-

TRISA  DENTAL SOLUTIONS