Tooth loss
Wen I was small that time I lost my 1 tooth and dat dint yet come back! I am nw 22yrs old, n due to dat tooth loss my all other teeth have become assymetrical and got gap in dem, and even my front two teeth have come out I want all in line, wat must I do?

Dr. Ratnika Agarwal
Dental Surgeon 5 yrs exp Pune

As per your problem statement you are advised to go for orthodontist treatment which will rectify all your problems.you can Visit us for consultation and treatment.regards Dr Ratnika Agarwal ,Kharadi,pune
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

The best option for you would be going for orthodontic treatment for best aesthetic results..... please visit an orthodontist so that your case can be properly evaluated and the treatment plan devised.... Regards.....
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. undergo braces treatment from Orthodontist. Regards
Dr. Parul Panchasara
Dental Surgeon 12 yrs exp Pune
You need to visit a dentist and get diagnostic xrays done. Dentist will access the situation and will suggest the best conservative treatment plan. Orthodontic treatment is the best solution in your case.  But everything still depends on present alignment of your teeth and how healthy they are.
Dr. Avanti Hansalia
Dentist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi, you need to visit a orthodontist. He is a specialist in getting your teeth in line.