Sir, a hole has been formed in my low jaw teeth in past. When i consult the doctor he cleaned the hole.but it was nt after 5 months the hole gap gone deep and yesterday it got broke partially while i chewing?? Pls suggest proper treatment?
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. M. S. Sushma Susik
Dentist 25 yrs exp Hyderabad
Good evening sir, you can get a crown/cap fixed to the broken teeth after taking X ray. If pain is present then RCT followed by cap.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?