I have a hole in my tooth
I have a hole in my tooth. No pain yet .I don't want to remove it . then what should I do nextjjjd. ...

Dr. Sundeep Khurana
Dentist 21 yrs exp Faridabad

A hole in the tooth means cavity. The pain associated with the cavity depends on the depth, location and vitality of the tooth.  Inspite of it being painless, a cavity need to be cleaned and filled accordingly to prevent future pain and toothloss. X ray and clinical exam will help in proper diagnosis and treatment. Please visit your dentist.
Dr. Anshul Jaidev
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 9 yrs exp Agra
Cavity in tooth may not always require extraction. Restoring the tooth or root canal treatment may be the available options. But first a X-ray is necessary to make a good diagnosis.
Dr. Manav Lakhanpal
Dentist 9 yrs exp Faridabad
That hole in the tooth means dental caries. Visit ur local dentist and get it diagnosed. It might need a root canal or filling which depends on X ray and clinical examination by the doctor.