Tooth cavity problem

My tooth are very good and white.  I am regularly brushed two times. But 2-3 days I am seeing very small white cavity in teeth . Doctors says dis this too small for filling.  Now how it will be cured?  Pls give me any suggestions.
views-icons 46 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Very small cavities need not to be filled,but usually cavities are very small in size externally,but internally they can be big in size.Better to get an IOPA x-ray of the tooth & final decision can be made then only. N.B cavities are usually dark in colour,white appearance may not be caries
Dr. Priyanka Sehgal
Dentist 5 yrs exp Jaipur
If the cavity is small enough that it can't be restored, only reshaping the tooth to remove the carious part known as enameloplasty is done!!!
Dr. Rupak Sinha
Dentist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
The degree of progression of caries needs to be seen before any comment. If it's too small to restore then you can go for enameloplasty etc. Consult a dentist properly.