Tooth cavity
I have cavities in between my teeth Can tooth cavity filling be used I have no pain here. Kindly suggest

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

It seems to be a clear case of Root canals...ofcourse it has to be confirmed with x-rays and clinical examination. Followed by core buildup and a good ceramic crown.
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..based on pics of your tooth, it needs root canal treatment. Filling is not possible. Regards
Dr. Kaushal Jaiswal
Dentist 12 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi, according to picture of your teeth there is caries on premolar on medial and distal side and need for IOPA X-ray that region to find the severity of lesion. After that line of treatment can be suggested. May be treat by filling/RCT in premolar or molar or both.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Cavities are also called dental caries, and if you have a cavity, it's important to get it repaired. Bacteria – tiny colonies of living organisms are constantly on the move on your teeth, gums, lips and tongue. Having bacteria in your mouth is a normal thing. While some of the bacteria can be harmful, most are not and some are even helpful. on the tooth.This film is called plaque, and it's what causes cavities. The bacteria in your mouth turn them into acids. The bacteria, acid, food debris, and your saliva combine to form plaque, which clings to the teeth. The acids in plaque dissolve the enamel, creating holes called cavities. Please consult a dentist nearby in person..to get it filled.