Tooth cavity

I have cavities in between my teeth
Can tooth cavity filling be used I have no pain here. Kindly suggest
views-icons 56 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Tooth cavity

Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
It seems to be a clear case of Root canals...ofcourse it has to be confirmed with x-rays and clinical examination. Followed by core buildup and a good ceramic crown.
Hi, according to picture of your teeth there is caries on premolar on medial and distal side and need for IOPA X-ray that region to find the severity of lesion. After that line of treatment can be suggested. May be treat by filling/RCT in premolar or molar or both.
Hi..based on pics of your tooth, it needs root canal treatment. Filling is not possible. Regards
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, Cavities are also called dental caries, and if you have a cavity, it's important to get it repaired. Bacteria – tiny colonies of living organisms are constantly on the move on your teeth, gums, lips and tongue. Having bacteria in your mouth is a normal thing. While some of the bacteria can be harmful, most are not and some are even helpful. on the tooth.This film is called plaque, and it's what causes cavities. The bacteria in your mouth turn them into acids. The bacteria, acid, food debris, and your saliva combine to form plaque, which clings to the teeth. The acids in plaque dissolve the enamel, creating holes called cavities. Please consult a dentist nearby in person..to get it filled.