Tooth -ache

My tooth is giving me big problem. It has gone loose in the gum area, it keeps moving, while eating food the tooth seems to move and when I take a bite, the tooth above hits the loose tooth below and it pains like anything. Not able to have normal water, it has to be luke warm and have to be very/extra careful of that tooth while having any food.

Doctor Answers (5) on Tooth -ache

Dr. Sunny Soni
4 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Endodontist

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello sir .  Would you be able to tell me whether the tooth is very loose or there is a slight movement in the tooth
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
11 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Oral Pathologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Based on what you have mentioned, probably the tooth and its supporting structures have undergone a stage of irreversible damage and cannot be restored back to normal healthy state..... extraction seems to be the only treatment plan as of now..... none the less, the best answer can be given by a dentist who has examined your case clinically and probably has taken X-rays for the same..... Regards.....
Dr. Kasipathy Kasina
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Please go to near by clinic and get it examined. Mostly tooth has to extracted.
Dr. Vishal Jain
13 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Dentist
Hello Sir, As per your complaint what i can suggest is just go and get the tooth extracted as it is loose and paining you. sensitivity may be because of the loose tooth but before that final call just consult your dentist and get x ray done of that tooth. Regards, Dr Vishal Jain
Dr. Vidhu.S
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Kindly visit a dentist so that proper examination can be done..we need to examine it n take xray before coming to a diagnosis..may be the tooth has fractured . Or become periodontally weak but without examination we cannot give you a diagnosis or treatment plan..