Tooth Ache

Hello sir, I've had a root canal treatment 6 months ago But I'm kind of feeling pain in my gums just below the that treated tooth which had gone through root canal treatment what could be the possible cause of this

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 12 yrs exp Nagpur

There are several causes for the kind of pain you are experiencing among which may be an inadequately treated tooth, a missed root canal, tooth/root fracture. A proper examination will allow the dentist to reach a conclusion and treat you accordingly.
Dr. Vishwas Bansal
Orthodontist 5 yrs exp Haridwar
Sir please supplement ur query with x Ray for proper guidance There are many reasons for that sort of pain which can confuse even a dentist
Dr. Arun Reddy
Dentist 7 yrs exp Hyderabad
I will come to you clinic my checking my treatment start
Dr. Prashanth .V
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 2 yrs exp Chennai
Hello sir , initially than x ray is required to find out Watson the issue is and den either registered rct or extraction has to be done
Dr. Animesh Jaisawal
Dentist 9 yrs exp Varanasi
Hi. i've gone through your question, firstly a X-ray is required to enquire where the problem is, may be the periapical abscess had not healed properly or the RCT had not been done properly causing you pain and swelling beneath the gums. In that case after clinical and radiological examination the cause of pain is to be found out, may be Re - RCT is required or in worst case extraction has to be done.  But best treatment option can be found out only on meeting dentist in personal. Thanks